The property is a refurbished drinking and dining gastro pub with high quality modern interior decoration.
Lach Dennis is an accessible and affluent commuter village in the county of Cheshire, England. The village is 3 miles east of Northwich,
6 miles northwest of Holmes Chapel and 6.5 miles south of Knutsford. The Cheshire Grill fronts the Holmes Chapel Road (B5082) which swiftly leads to Chester (west) and Knutsford (east) via the A556. Access to the nearby M6 is south via the A530. The area surrounding the pub is characterised by detached and semi-detached residential, with the surrounding land used predominantly for agricultural purposes.
The property is a refurbished drinking and dining gastro pub with high quality modern interior decoration. The property is summarised as follows:
• A large site area totalling 1.56 acres
• 95 interior covers (including bar) and 22 outside
• Good car parking provision (60 spaces)
• Sizeable capital expenditure on interior in 2017
• Patio and canopy area to the rear
• Ancillary living area upstairs utilised by staff