Major new Industrial & Logistics development available now.
• Separate personal door
• Electric roller shutter door
• 3 phase electricity supply
• Designated car parking and yard areas
• Kitchen and WC facilities
• Mezzanine accommodation available on request
• Steel portal frame construction
• 5-8m eaves
• Insulated dual pitched roof
• Insulated grey cladding
• Solid concrete floor
• DDA compliant
The units are available To Let on new FRI leases for a term to be agreed.
Lune Business Park is located just a mile from the centre of Lancaster on New Quay Road, adjacent to the river Lune. It is within a short drive of junctions 33 and 34 of the M6 motorway. The A6 passes through Lancaster city centre leading southwards to Preston, Chorley and Manchester and northwards to Carnforth, Kendal,Penrith and Carlisle. The A683 link road, opened in recent years, has further improved access in the area. Lancaster is served by the West Coast Main Line at Lancaster railway station.