Post Code: PE1 5XP
- Peterborough is a Cathedral City some 75 miles north of London & 30 miles northwest of Cambridge
- There is quick and easy access to the City’s Parkway System via the Boongate Junction, which in turn gives access to the A15, A47, and A1(M)
- Peterborough station is 2.3 miles from the property
- The property is situated on the south side of Vision Park East opposite its junction with Astore Park Road
- Occupiers close by include Esso, Halfords, Wicks, B&M and Crossfit amongst many others in this predominantly industrial area
- Comprises two blocks of industrial units constructed in 2016
- Located within the established Eastern Industrial Estate
- Comprising a total of 1,396.94 sq m (15,037 sq ft)
- Site area 0.37 ha (0.92 acres)
- May suit owner occupier or investor
- VAT is applicable
- Six Week Completion Available
- The property comprises two blocks of industrial units constructed in 2016 on a self- contained and fully fenced site with large double entrance gates. There is a concrete laid yard providing car parking.
- Unit 1 is a detached building with eaves height of 8m, providing a warehouse / production space, office accommodation, kitchen, mess room and WC facilities, together with a structural mezzanine floor above. The unit benefits from a full height roller shutter door to the front elevation.
- Units 2-5 have an eaves height of 6m, and remain open plan, which can be subdivided if required. Each unit has roller shutter doors.
- Unit 6 has been separated from units 2-5 and has been fitted out to provide office accommodation and workshop space, together with kitchen and WC facilities, there is a mezzanine storage area in the corner of the unit.
- Additional parking facilities are available on a gravel area to the side of the access road to the building.