Navigation Business Park comprises two state of the art modern office buildings in the heart of Bolton Town Centre.
Navigation Business Park is located in a prominent position on Waters Meeting Road, less than 1 mile to the north of Bolton town centre, close to its intersection with Blackburn Road (A575).
The location benefits from excellent accessibility to the motorway network via the A666 St. Peters Way dual carriageway which leads to the M61/M60. Manchester city centre is 25 minutes away.
It comprises two state of the art modern office buildings, Oceanic & Nautica, totalling over 20,000 sqft with open plan floors of 5,000 sqft each.
• Double height entrance lobby
• DDA compliant
• 150mm full access raised floors
• Suspended ceilings incorporating LG 7 compliant lighting and energy-efficient lighting controls
•Allocated parking spaces
• Excellent accessibility to regional motorway network
• 24 hour access & monitored CCTV
• Male, female and disabled WCs on each floor
• 8 person passenger lift